Rowland Water District’s water quality and supply remains unaffected by COVID-19. We do not expect the recent outbreak to have any impact on your water service and delivery. For more information on your water quality, click here.
This is a critical time for each of us to do our part to protect our community. Here are some specific measures you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones:
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Wash your hands with soap and water regularly. Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
• Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school).
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Rowland Water is encouraging those interested in participating in our board meetings to join via teleconference. To review Governor Gavin Newsom’s Executive Order allowing us to provide alternative participation methods, please click here.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, click here.